- In addition to the twenty-two games in the MicroGame line, Metagaming released five MicroHistory wargames.
- There were also eight MicroQuest adventures for The Fantasy Trip, the first microgame based role-playing system.
- The last of the MicroGames were released in 1982 and Metagaming ceased operations in April of 1983.
- Invasion of the Air-Eaters was follwed by a sequel: The Air-Eaters Strike Back!, Metagame 1.
- Artifact was MicroGame 16
- Rommel's Panzers was MicroHistory 1
- The box art for Ram Speed was incorrectly printed. The barely legible boxes were released anyway to take advantage of the cost savings.
- Death Test, first edition, back cover is white
- Death Test, second edition, back cover is black
- Death Test, third edition, boxed
- MicroQuests 4 and 6 both involved real-life treasure hunts using clues found in the games.The Silver Dragon prize was located, however the location of the Unicorn Gold prize was never revealed.
- A Fistful of Turkeys with 'no turkey' sticker on plastic bag
- A Fistful of Turkeys removed from bag to show cover art
- After former Metagaming designer Steve Jackson started his own line of small-format games, Metagaming released the satirical A Fistful of Turkeys which mimicked the format used by the initial Steve Jackson Games releases. See a side by side comparison.
E-mail The Maverick
Thanks to Guy McLimore for the story behind the Ram Speed cover art
All contents of The Maverick's Home Page copyright © 1998-2002 by Joseph Scoleri III